Non-contact stretch coefficient measurement
In stretch coefficient application the ASCOspeed sensor is used. One sensor as slave determines the current strip speed before the stretch zone. The stretched strip is measured for speed by a second ASCOspeed, the master. Due to the slight stretching, the strip is now longer and thus also runs slightly faster. The speed difference is a measure for the stretching of the strip and thus also for the stretch coefficient.
- Non-contact measurement prevents any scratches and marks
- Master-Slave function determines stretch coefficient directly and autonomously
- Strip length synchronised functionality
- Feed max. 400 m/min
- Reference distance 300 mm
- Strip thickness or height fluctuations of up to 30mm are tolerated
Non-contact speed and length sensor with LED light source for applications in the metallurgical industry.
- 3000 m/min, distance target-sensor 300mm ±15 mm
- Powerful due to optimum functionality
- Measuring range selection can be parameterised
- Real-time signal processing with multi-chain plausibility analysis
Zpět ke skupině produktů "Measuring and inspection systems for metal"