Plně automatická povrchová inspekce lakovaných karoserií
The automationCONTROL PSS 8005.M system is equipped with ATENSOR-LS 1 technology* and marks relevant defects that have to be reworked. According to the classification resulting from the inspection, different symbols are positioned accurately as markers.
- Positioning accuracy
- Not dependent on the robot type
- The marking medium can be customized
The reflectCONTROL PSS 8005.D system uses robot-controlled sensors that inspect shiny surfaces on the principle of the phase-shifting deflectometry. The robot tracks are defined offline by simulation with the aid of CAD data of the objects being inspected. Optionally, automatic defect marking can be performed with the automationCONTROL PSS 8005.M system.
- Inspection time <1 s per robot position
- Detection rate >95% for all relevant defect types
- Reproducible inspection, regardless of the personal constitution of human auditors