Service centers and cutting lines
In cutting lines such as slitting shears and cut-to-length shears, final quality control of the material to be supplied is an advantage. In addition to deciding whether the cut sheet or cut ring meets the requirements, the measuring systems from Micro-Epsilon also allow complete documentation and logging of the production.
One of the advantages of the C- and O-frame measuring systems of the thicknessCONTROL MTS 8201/8202 series becomes particularly clear in this area. The high lateral resolution of discrete laser lines enables both thickness measurements as well as width and cambering detection.
3-track thickness measurement after slitting with thicknessCONTROL MTS 8201.LLT O-frame system
Thanks to a flexible mechanical concept, O-frames can be equipped with a different number of thickness measurement channels. This allows a wide variety of measurement modes to be implemented.
- Traversing thickness profile measurement with one measuring channel and virtual longitudinal profiles
- Thickness measurement at the edge and in the center along the sheet with 3 thickness measurement channels
- Thickness measurement at the edge and in the center of the sheet and additional thickness profile measurement with 4 thickness measurement channels
- Up to 3000 mm with O-frame
- Independent of surface, material and alloy